Since 1933 woodworking with passion and proficiency.
Thanks to the passion of the woodwork and to the continuous research of precious timbers Magnino Legnami got to concentrate on most advanced products, becoming a dynamic and constantly growing entity.
Nowadays the company is composed by a sawmill and by a carpenter’s shop, in a 15.000 square meter area. There is an indoor structure of 4.000 square meter equipped with sophisticated machineries to cut trunks up to 22 mt. length.
Starting from the trunk up to the manufacturing: our work begins from very far away…
After this first step, the goods arrive directly in the works, where we will carefully inspect it and will select the different qualities and sort and divide it between planks and pews.
At this stage, the natural seasoning will start. This is a slow and natural process, which lasts at least 2/3 years. It’s the essential warranty of wood quality: longer is the wood aging, more stable and workable will be the material.
We also have a vacuum dryer available, with which we can obtain the required wood seasoning (Kilned Dry) in few days.
If you have a project ready to be done and/or a brand-new idea…
Our strong points: selected quality, accurate seasoning control, measuring precision, realization of customized products.
Our manufactures and products
- Lags, gunwales, handrails, steps, prefabricated decks and customised gratings in Teak, planking, keels, frameworks, sides and plywood in Mahogany Sipo and Acajou (Khaya).
- Veneers and customized manufactures according to the drawing with Iroko, Teak and Mahogany woods.
- Masts made of Sitka Spruce or Douglas woods, which are perfect for vintage boats and modern crafts.
- Slipways, slips, keel blocks and fenders in Azobè and Badì wood.
- Swimming pool sides, walkways for external areas and decks in Balau, Iroko and Teak wood.
- Floorings and parquet, wood staircases, handrails, gates, original and customized woodworks.